Terms and Conditions:
1. By placing an order, you agree you have read and will abide by all terms and condtions stated.
2. All items are sold as-is and are non-refundable so please make sure to ask any questions PRIOR to placing your order, NOT after the order has been placed.
3. Items will ship after payment has been received and cleared.
4. We will not be responsible for damaged or lost items once they have left our possession. All items are inspected prior to shipping and packed well. You must contact the shipping company and file a claim with them in the event an item is received damaged or lost.
5. We ship most online orders via USPS whenever possible. We may at our discretion use Ground Service as an alternate method of shipping, especially with heavier items or orders with multiple items that add up to a heavier weight. If you do not want your order shipped via Ground Service, please let us know when placing your order. We do not try to profit on shipping but WILL use the amount the shipping matrix comes up with.
6. We only ship to addresses within the United States Mainland.
7. We do not accept returns - NO EXCEPTIONS! However, if for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt and we'll try help solve problems as best we can. No refunds or returns will be allowed though.
8. We do not manufacture the items we sell so our knowledge of the item may be as limited as yours. What you see is what you get.
Shipping and Handling:
1. USPS and Fedex are our preferred carrier.
2. All shipping weights rounded to whole numbers (i.e. 5.2lb = 6lb).
3. Please contact us if you require special shipping arrangements so we can provide you with a shipping quote. We will need to send a new bill through PayPal with the correct charges to include adjustments to shipping.
4. Local Pickup is not an option.
5. All orders are shipped with a tracking number with the exception of a few smaller items that have free shipping or a flat rate shipping that are sent via USPS First Class Mail. You should automatically receive a tracking number from the shipping carrier when shipped. We will not be responsible for damage or loss caused by the shipping carrier(s). Customer assumes all responsibilities of filing damage or loss claims with the shipping carrier themselves! NO EXCEPTIONS!
1. We do not rent, trade, loan, or sell your personal information, or any other information which may identify you, to third parties.
2. We collect personal information (name, email address, credit card information, address, and phone number) only to bill and ship your orders.